Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Just Have to Share

Do you have a favorite treat that doesn't have a lot of nutritional value? I definitely do! It's something that I actually made up one night when I was craving chocolate.  I guess I will call it, "Tortilla Smore with Peanut Butter". 

1 fajita size reduced fat tortilla (2 points)
1 TBL reduced fat peanut butter; creamy or crunchy (2.5 points)
10 mini marshmallows (0 points)
1/2 TBL mini chocolate chips (1 point)
Total: 5.5 points

Spread peanut butter on half of the tortilla.  Spread the marshamallows on top of the peanut butter and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of that.  Fold the tortilla in half and microwave for 20 seconds.  *Until every thing is a melty gooey mess!

I usually have a glass of skim milk also.  Prepare to have a hands on heavenly experience! It really is that good.

2 comments: