Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Still Here

So I haven't written a blog in a very long time.  Ever since school started I'm so exhausted the last thing I feel like doing is writing a post.  My goal for this week is to write 3 times. 

So on Saturday my sister has her bridal shower/bachelorette party.  I'm so excited! However, I'm actually planning it, so I'm in charge of everything.  Tonight I made homemade cinnamon rolls! Tomorrow I'm making egg casserole and cheesy potatoes.  I'm a little stressed. The amount of things that are on my to do list keeps growing longer and longer.  Having a OP day on Saturday is not really looking so hot.  My mom is at least making frozen fruit cups.  There are some GHG's but not many.  I guess when it's all said and done I will count everything and move on.  I will be happy when I know if I have everything ready for the party.  I'm just afraid that I will forget something.  I want my sister to have the best time because she derves it.

As soon as it starts and I get a few drinks I will be relaxed and ready to party.  Until then you can find me in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving you a blog award! Check out my blog brandnewhoosier.blogspot.com to see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete