Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Loser, Party of 1

So I moved home a week ago today.  I would like to say that since I moved home last week I have been more of a home body, but that is just not the case.  Since I have really dedicated myself to my wlj back in February I became a huge loser on the weekends.  My body for some reason does not like when I drink alcohol.  I can save up all of my WP (weekly points) and AP (activity points).  It really doesn't matter.  If I have more than just a couple of alcoholic drinks during the week I will always gain.  You might be thinking, "can't you go and have fun without drinking?".  Well the answer is NO! Just kidding.  I would gladly go and sit and drink Diet Pepsi or water the whole time, but I have a few friends who give me a really hard time if I'm not drinking.  So sometimes I would just rather stay at home watch a movie, read a book, and spend my points on something that I really enjoy.  It's better than sitting and listening to someone gripe about the fact that you aren't partaking in all of the festivities.  My plans for an awesome Saturday night, eat fresco tacos from Taco Bell, watch "First Daughter", go for a run and climb stairs with my mother.  That sounds like one heck of a Saturday night to me! :) Actually that's exactly what I did last night.  So it might be true, loser, party of 1.

P.S. DBF gets back from his boys trip at the lake tomorrow.  Too bad he has to go back to work in Philly immediately.  But I will get to see him on Thursday.  It's about time!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! My BF always tells me to try those Fresco tacos, they look pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean about alcohol not agreeing with your wlj because when I drink even just a little bit i gain as well :( but i don't think you are a loser for staying home. I stay home on weekends all the time.. just think we will be skinny losers who stay at home on weekends :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand. I moved 1800 miles away for the summer and I don't know many people here so Ive been staying in a lot on the weekends but I know that once I get back to school I will being going out more, but I just have a glass of wine, or one beer and I am usually fine.

    ReplyDelete